quarta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2013

Disaster

 I'm a mess.
 I'm a big mess and a big disaster.
 I can't see through my soul and I know that some things are not meant to be, they don't happen because they want to, they just do it.
 I can't understand why you wanted to go, you just decided by yourself that this is the best for you and honestly, I think you're right because since you're far, then it's impossible to me to believe that I could do anything just to make you happy.
 And I can't. I can't make you happy but why I can't?
 Am I not good enough? Are you sick of me? Are you tired? What's going on?
 I keep asking the same question because I'm doing my best to understand why on earth we can't be together, why I can't stop trying to be by your side, why don't you believe me?
 I made promises, yes, but I'm fighting to keep them! You don't have the patience to wait for me? Because I'm always screwing things up and now you're completely full of me?
 I don't know what's going on, I'm not a perfect girl who's always beautiful, even in the morning, specially on television.
 So it's because I keep trying? Because if I gave up, will you believe me that I'm trying to do my best to make you happy?
 So why it's not enough? Why?
 I just think that some things are not good enough. I'm not good enough.
 And that's why loneliness loves me... Because I'm not good enough and I deserve to be alone.
 Without you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário