quarta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2015

Chasing butterflies

Can't keep me away from falling for you.
As dangerous as it seems, I feel comfortable enough just to pretend that this fantasy is something real.
Not really sure what is going though. Never the one to fall in love but never the one to pretend something... Did something happen?
This is pretty stupid, I keep telling myself that I'm looking for a way to drown myself again in this miserable feeling that I just want to keep away from me.
What the fuck?
Am I really falling for this shit? That's not even possible.
Why the hell I keep trying to delude myself with these stupid fantasies when I should be working to get the hell out of here?
Sometimes I wonder what's going on.
It's not a whole mess though, but if things keep going this way, I'm going to blow them all.
Just need to ask myself.
Why the fuck would you fall in love?
With someone that resembles you of just one of these old days.
No butterflies for me, at least for now.
For months, maybe even years.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário